Cappuccino Fudge Cookies
1/3 cup of butter softened
1 cup packed brown sugar
2/3 unsweetened dark chocolate cocoa powder
2 TBSP of instant coffee granules
1 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp baking soda
2 egg whites
1/3 cup vanilla yogurt
1 1/2 flour
2 cup powdered sugar
1. Cream butter. Then add brown sugar, cocoa powder, instant coffee, cinnamon, and baking soda and mix well.
2. Then add egg whites, followed by yogurt. Mix well some more. Add flower a 1/2 cup at a time and mix.
3. In a small bowl, have powered sugar ready. Roll dough into balls, about a teaspoon each, then roll in the powdered sugar, and then place on cookie sheet.
4. Bake at 350 degrees for 8-10 minutes. Let cool for at least 5 minutes before removing for cookie sheet.
Dark Chocolate Avocado Cookies
Preheat oven to 350•
– 3 avocados (ripe so they are soft but not brown)
– 1 cup coconut sugar
– 2 eggs
– 1 cup dark chocolate cocoa powder
– 1 tsp vanilla
– 1 tsp almond flavor
– 3/4 cup dark chocolate chips or chunks
Just blend all ingredients together!
Dough will be really sticky but that’s fine, just use a spoon to dole out the cookies into the cookie sheet.
If you want to add a little something into it, you can add almond or shredded coconut to taste! Go wildz!
Bake each batch 8-10 minutes.
These are so good if you like dark chocolate! These are also ok to serve to those with diabetes (the coconut sugar breaks down a lot slower so blood sugar doesn’t spike as drastically as regular sugar), dairy allergies or gluten intolerance! Rock’n’roll! Eating healthy doesn’t have to be boring.
It’s so hot out!
Cool off with this…
1 16oz bag of frozen fruit (whatever you’re feeling)
1/2 cup of low-fat or fat free plain yogurt
3 Tablespoons of Honey
1 Tablespoon of Lemon Juice
(if you want it a little sweeter, you can add a little Stevia or more honey)
Directions: Just throw it all into a food processor or blender until fairly smooth! You can serve it right then, but a lot of times it’s a little soft, so Olive suggests that you throw it into the freezer for about an hour.
Hint: Add in chocolate chips if you love chocolate!!
1 pack of cream cheese (softened)
1/2 cup of blue cheese dressing
1/2 cup of Frank’s Red Hot
1/2 cup of Mozzarella shredded cheese
2 cans of canned chicken (drain water out)
*Heat oven to 350 degrees
*Stir cream cheese until smooth, then add blue cheese, hot sauce and mozzarella. Finally, stir in the chicken.
*Bake for 20 minutes, or until it’s bubbly and hot
One Can of Chunk Chicken Breast
A Slice of Red onion (add to taste…)
A half stalk of celery
One bunch of Grapes
6 oz. of Mayo
Old Bay seasoning
1. Put chicken breast pieces into a medium mixing bowl.
2. Break up chicken chunks with a fork.
(The less chunky it is, the easier it is to put on a sandwich.)
3. Dice up a half stalk of celery and place into bowl of chicken.
4. Dice up one slice of red onion (according to taste) and make sure the pieces are tiny so it’s not too overpowering.
5. Cut up one bunch of grapes (or however many you want) and slice each of them into halves.
6. Scoop 6 ounces of Mayo into bowl.
7. Add pepper, garlic powder, Old Bay seasoning and cumin to desired flavor.
8. Serve with croissants, pitas or on regular bread. It’s nomzilla!